We have specially trained and experienced personnel who can provide you with fire watch services if you’re planning to install a fire protection system in your property or if your fire alarm system is not operating normally due to malfunction. They are able to respond immediately to a request for a fire watch and can be deployed with minimal notice. Our fire watch security officers remain on site until your fire detection system is fully functional and has been inspected and approved by the fire marshal. You can rest assured that they are able to perform these duties 24/7.
Our officers are trained in evacuation techniques, fire extinguisher use, first aid, CPR, and AED use. They can prepare and provide proper fire watch report and give you timely notifications and the fire department as needed. Our comprehensive fire watch solutions can address most of your safety and fire watch concerns.
Our fire watch security officers are able to:
- Have a suitable means of communication (cellphone, portable radio, etc.)
- Provide tailored security solutions with proven best security practices
- Create site specific instructions and standard operating procedures
- Have a portable air horn or other approved means of sounding an alarm
- Provide flashlight, clipboard, and pen
- Have a copy of fire watch duties
- Have a copy of the Fire Watch Log Sheet
- Take charge of keys and/or access codes to provide entry to all rooms/spaces
- Conduct emergency response, evacuations, and/or notification
- Prepare detailed daily activity log, safety, and incident reports
Would you like to know more about our services? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or online message.