As warehouses and distribution centers become frequent targets of burglary, theft, and pilferage, we extend our services by providing experienced personnel, the latest technology, and the best security practices. We conduct thorough risk assessments to develop and implement security-related policies and standard operating procedures to minimize the threat of burglary, theft, and pilferage to ensure your warehouse runs efficiently.
Our team takes a proactive approach in 4 D’s:
Deterrence comes in the form of training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls.
We can detect any suspicious activities through electronic monitoring systems, such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel.
We create delays in criminal activity by setting up barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection, also known as Defense-in-Depth.
Our security measures and procedures will deny any form of criminal activity or unwanted incidents from happening in your warehouse or property.
Our warehouse security officers are able to:
- Politely and courteously challenge any apparent unauthorized traffic.
- Monitor guest registration.
- Strictly maintain their uniform, appearance, and helpful disposition.
- Verify that all properties removed from the premises have been authorized for removal.
- Serve as liaison and information center between the management and public.
- Provide tailored security solutions with proven best security practices.
- Create site specific instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Stand and greet all guests in order to reinforce security presence, expedite duties, and provide a solid first
- Impression to the guests and employees entering the building.
- Keep watch of dishonest drivers and employees.
- Conduct trash inspection.
- Check for modifying paperwork.
- Monitor shipment procedures to prevent unauthorized shipments.
- Secure checkpoint on all outbound truck inspections.
- Make sure that packages and deliveries must be logged in on the incoming and outcoming package log.
- Conduct emergency response, evacuations, and/or notification.
- Provide time notifications.
Would you like to know more about our services? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or online message.