What We Do
The security of a retail organization is a vital factor for its profitability. Retailers need to defend themselves against any threat to their safety and sales. In cases of loss such as theft and fraud either from external or internal sources, we can help. Our loss prevention officers have undergone thorough training to confront any security concern that busy public establishments like a shopping mall, department store, fashion outlet, supermarket, or several locations within a chain might have. From vandalism to theft prevention, we provide reliable solutions that address any potential security issues. Our licensed and experienced personnel, progressive technology, and insightful security practices ensure comprehensive prevention of losses. Our officers will be dressed in either uniform or plain clothing to easily detect and detain shoplifters and other offenders.
Interview, Interrogation, and Internal Theft Deterrent Programs
In instances where thieves and shoplifters escape, we can conduct efficient investigation and interrogation. We are superior in the field, especially when it comes to interviewing suspects and detecting deception. We also have programs that can help business owners prevent the possibility of their employees committing such crimes. To prevent dishonest people from getting into your organization or to avoid honest employees from stealing out of desperation, we can help.
Our Team Takes a Proactive Approach in 4 D’s:
Deterrence comes in the form of training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls.
We can detect any suspicious activities through electronic monitoring systems, such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel.
We create delays in criminal activity by setting up barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection, also known as Defense-in-Depth.
Our security measures and procedures will deny any form of criminal activity or unwanted incidents from happening in your business establishment.
Our Loss Prevention Security Officers Can:
- Customize security solutions with proven best security practices.
- Conduct site-specific post instructions and standard operating procedures.
- If required, logging in all incoming and outgoing vehicles, deliveries, and visitors.
- Meet and greet all guests and visitors.
- Conduct security screenings of people and bags.
- Eject unwanted/intoxicated persons as required.
- Make sure nothing leaves the property without proper authorization.
- Escort visitors as needed.
- Secure all entrances during non-operating hours.
- Conduct interior and exterior foot patrol of the property, checking for fire, safety hazards, and security breaches.
- Maintain a watch over the parking lot.
- Conduct emergency response, evacuations, and/or notifications.
- Prepare a detailed daily activity log, maintenance log, safety, and incident reports.
- Notify customers, the local police, and/or fire departments when needed.
Mystery Shoppers: Our loss prevention experts make use of various strategies to ensure that no theft occurs in a store. Our loss prevention crew attends to a store to make a purchase or a return and ensure that the establishment will record all sales and provide receipts, that returns are documented properly and done within the policy of the company, as they look for signs of theft at cash registers which include used calculators, open drawers, unregistered sales, among others.
Cashier Balancing: Loss prevention experts randomly visit the store and attend to a specific register, replacing the position of the cashier to do a cash audit and to ensure the till balances. They audit petty cash and coin oats as well.
Store Closing: At closing hours, our investigators arrive at the store to ensure that no unauthorized persons are around. They also inspect the bags of each employee upon leaving the premises.
Would you like to know more about our Loss prevention security services in California? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or an online message.