As thefts and squatters become a problem to more and more construction sites, we extend our services by providing experienced personnel, the latest technology, and the best security practices. We will be around to protect your construction site from start to finish.
We work closely with you in creating a highly visible and multi-layered security presence in your construction sites.
Also, you can trust our round-the-clock construction site protection services in helping you minimize lost productivity, missed project deadlines, consequential penalty fees, and high re-insurance premiums, which impact the bottom line and put a strain on your budget.
Our team takes a proactive approach in 4 D’s:
Deterrence comes in the form of training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls.
We can detect any suspicious activities through electronic monitoring systems, such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel.
We create delays in criminal activity by setting up barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection, also known as Defense-in-Depth.
Our security measures and procedures will deny any form of criminal activity or unwanted incidents from happening in your construction site.
Our construction site security officers are able to:
- Carefully log in all incoming and outgoing vehicles, deliveries, and visitors on the construction site.
- Create tailored security solutions with proven best security practices.
- Formulate site specific post instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Allow access to construction site to authorized personnel only.
- Maintain the construction site clear of homeless people.
- Make sure that nothing leaves the construction site without proper authorization.
- Escort authorized visitors to the construction office.
- Regularly patrol the construction site.
- Inspect exterior fencing in case of security breaches.
- Maintain watch over construction equipment and materials.
- Keep watch over office trailers and their contents.
- Conduct safety enforcement and risk mitigation.
- Conduct emergency response procedures in cases of fire or other emergencies.
- Perform an inventory check on all construction equipment at the beginning and end of their shift.
- Prepare a detailed activity log, maintenance log, and safety and incident reports.
- Notify you and local police and/or fire departments when needed.
Would you like to know more about our services? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or online message.