What We Do
Medical offices and facilities, whether large or small, require top-notch safety and security services. This is why our team of specialized and trained experts are committed to being the community’s responsive security service partner. When it comes to protecting a healthcare facility’s patients, property, staff, information, and brand, healthcare security directors and executives can trust Premier Nationwide Security Services. We not only patrol but also observe and report any activity that may be deemed suspicious, unauthorized, or unsafe. We want hospitals and other facilities to remain a safe place where patients can receive the care that they deserve.
We Help, Welcome, and Protect
Our flexible approach allows us to tailor our security solutions to the needs and requirements of each healthcare facility. Our key goal is to provide healthcare providers, especially hospitals, with an all-encompassing security solution that helps them operate effectively, efficiently, and safely. We stop at nothing to ensure the security of the facility without compromising its inviting atmosphere. Our experience, specialized training, and proactive supervision make our careful balance of customer service and security much more evident. Our officers are appropriately dressed in quality business clothing or traditional police/military uniform to keep an approachable presence. They assist patients, staff, physicians, and other individuals with directions and any means possible, including monitoring and restraining intoxicated, violent patients or visitors; investigating and documenting incidents; and providing necessary liaison between local law enforcement agencies and hospital staff.
Our team takes a proactive approach in 4 D’s:
Deterrence comes in the form of training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls.
We can detect any suspicious activities through electronic monitoring systems, such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel.
We create delays in criminal activity by setting up barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection, also known as Defense-in-Depth.
Our security measures and procedures will deny any form of criminal activity or unwanted incidents from happening in your facility.
As we aim for better client security, our hospital security officers provide the following services:
- Acting with restraint, not allowing emotions to dictate actions and/or reactions
- Being alert for suspicious activity
- Enforcing the rules and regulations of the hospital
- Enforcing access to the property and regulating of equipment
- Evaluating a situation and taking appropriate steps to resolve it in a professional manner
- Gathering, compiling, recording, and reporting security or safety hazards
- Monitoring activity in and around an assigned area
- Monitoring a given situation until completed
- Protecting and assisting the people; controlling the security of the area
- Providing traffic control, when necessary
- Responding appropriately to routine and emergency situations in a timely manner
- Supervising at-risk patients as needed
- Treating all information as confidential and respecting everyone’s right to privacy
- Using the necessary force, as appropriate to the situation
Would you like to know more about our services? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or online message.