What We Do
The security of a retail organization is a vital factor of its profitability. Retailers need to defend themselves against any threat to their safety and sales. In cases of losses such as theft and fraud either from external or internal sources, we can help. Our loss prevention officers have undergone thorough training to any security concern that busy public establishments — whether a shopping mall, department store, fashion outlet, supermarket, a single store, or a number of locations within a chain — might have. From vandalism to theft prevention, we provide reliable solutions that address any potential security issue. Our licensed and experienced personnel, state-of-the-art technology, and knowledge-based security practices ensure comprehensive prevention of losses. Our officers will be dressed in either uniform or plain clothing to easily detect and detain shoplifters and other offenders.
Interview, Interrogation, and Internal Theft Deterrent Programs
In instances wherein thieves and shoplifters get away, we can conduct efficient investigation and interrogation. We are the best in the field, especially when it comes to interviewing suspects and detecting deception. We also have programs that can help business owners to prevent the possibility of their employees from committing such crimes. To prevent dishonest people from getting into your organization or to avoid honest employees from stealing out of desperation, we can help.
Our team takes a proactive approach in 4 D’s:
Deterrence comes in the form of training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls.
We can detect any suspicious activities through electronic monitoring systems, such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel.
We create delays in criminal activity by setting up barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection, also known as Defense-in-Depth.
Our security measures and procedures will deny any form of criminal activity or unwanted incidents from happening in your business establishment.
Our loss prevention security officers are able to:
- Customize security solutions with proven best security practices
- Conduct site specific post instructions and standard operating procedures
- If required, log in all incoming and outgoing vehicles, deliveries, and visitors
- Meet and greet all guests and visitors
- Conduct security screenings of people and bags
- Eject unwanted/intoxicated persons as required
- Make sure nothing leaves the property without proper authorization
- Escort visitors as needed
- Secure all entrances during non-operating hours
- Conduct interior and exterior foot patrol of the property, checking for fire, safety hazards, and security breaches
- Maintain a watch over the parking lot
- Conduct emergency response, evacuations, and/or notification
- Prepare detailed daily activity log, maintenance log, safety and incident reports
- Notify client, the local police, and/or fire departments when needed
Mystery Shoppers: Our loss prevention experts make use of various strategies to ensure that no theft happens in a store. They attend to a store and make a purchase or a return; make sure to record all sales and provide receipts; make sure that returns are documented properly and done within the policy of the company; and look for signs of theft at cash registers which include used calculators, open drawers, unregistered sales, and others.
Cashier Balancing: They randomly visit the store and attend to a specific register, replacing the position of the cashier to do a cash audit and to ensure the till balances. They audit petty cash and coin oats as well.
Store Closing: At closing hours, our investigators arrive at the store to ensure that no unauthorized persons are around. They also inspect the bags of each employee upon leaving the premises.
Would you like to know more about our services? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or online message.