Welcome & Greetings!
As a fully licensed, bonded and insured company, and with over 30 years of experience in the private security sector, we are committed to providing innovative and street smart solutions of securing our customers' assets, property, people and brand.
Our goal is to ensure that our customers are fully satisfied and that they are receiving a full return of their investment.
We will evaluate security weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and develop methods that are both efficient and economical to mitigate or eliminate them. Our proactive security approach can reduce crime and loss thus increase profitability and it shows to others that you take your security seriously. No customer is too large or too small, we’re with you every step of the way.
Industries We Serve
- Estate Security
- Homeowner Associations
- Gated Communities
- Property Management
- Retirement Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Auto Dealers
- Construction Sites
- Entertainment Industry
- Government Facilities
- Hotels & Hospitality
- Shopping Centers
- Parking Enforcement
- Production Set Watch
- Houses of Worship
- Private Schools
- School Functions
We are among the finest private security companies in California
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured Guards
- 24/7 Professional Service
- 24/7 Field Supervisor
- 24/7 Customer Service Dispatch
- Off Hours Access to Upper Management
- Competitive Rates
- Daily Activity Report/Incident Report
- Free Security Warning Signs
- We provide Bicycles, Golf Carts, and Marked Vehicles for large areas
What you can expect from our Security Officers
- On time.
- In full uniform and groomed.
- Professional, personable and most importantly helpful.
- Equipped with Two-way radios/phone, flashlight, and related logs.
- Will not abandon the post and must be properly relieved.
- Valid license from Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
- Valid driver's license.
- Criminal background check.
- Pre-employment drug screening.
- Motor vehicle record check.
- Extensive reference and employment checks.
- Exceptional training in the classroom and on-site training.
- Detailed report writing skills.
- Proper notifications in case of an emergency.
- Respect client privacy.
- Supervised by field supervisor/manager.