As thefts and squatters become an increasing problem for construction sites, we extend our services by providing experienced personnel, the latest technology, and leading security practices. We will be around to protect your construction site from start to finish.
We work closely with you to create a highly visible and multi-layered security presence throughout your construction sites.
Also, you can trust our round-the-clock construction site protection services to help you minimize lost productivity, missed project deadlines, consequential penalty fees, and high reinsurance premiums, which can negatively impact your objective and put a strain on your budget.
Our Team Takes A Proactive Approach With 4 D’s:
Deterrence comes in the form of training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls.
We can detect any suspicious activities through electronic monitoring systems, such as alarms, closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel.
We create delays in criminal activity by establishing barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection, also known as Defense-in-Depth.
Our security measures and procedures will deny any form of criminal activity or unwanted incidents from happening on your construction site.
Our Construction Site Security Officers Can:
- Carefully log all incoming and outgoing vehicles, deliveries, and visitors on the construction site.
- Create tailored security solutions with proven security best practices.
- Formulate site-specific post instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Allow access to the construction site for authorized personnel only.
- Maintain the construction site’s absence of homeless individuals.
- Make sure that nothing leaves the construction site without proper authorization.
- Escort unauthorized visitors to the construction office.
- Regularly patrol the construction site.
- Inspect exterior fencing in case of security breaches.
- Maintain watch over construction equipment and materials.
- Keep watch over office trailers and their contents.
- Conduct safety enforcement and risk mitigation.
- Manage emergency response procedures in case of fire or other emergencies.
- Perform an inventory check on all construction equipment at the beginning and end of worker shifts.
- Prepare a detailed activity log, maintenance log, and safety and incident reports.
- Notify you and local police and/or fire departments when needed.
Would you like to know more about our Construction security services in California? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or an online message.