What We Do
We understand that your guests deserve safe and secure hotel accommodations, as well as responsive and friendly customer service. In response, we evaluate the risks that may be inherent to hotel environments, analyze those risks through threat and vulnerability assessments, and develop methods to eliminate them while keeping the hotel guests and personnel safe. However, we know that not all risks can be prevented, but they can be mitigated through basic and enhanced security techniques and procedures.
Control After Hours
For maximum safety, our security personnel will be on guard at the front entrance and other access points round the clock. They will report any suspicious activity, conduct property tours, and protect guests and their valuables from outsiders.
We Can Help
We provide licensed, experience-based professionals equipped with up-to-date technology and perspectives on relevant security practices to assist our customer’s guests, employees, visitors, contractors. Our staff guards the physical structure of every premise such as hotels, hospitality, lodging, entertainment, and tourism segments. Our security solutions can be customized to your organization’s needs, and as such, our approach to managing your security is as flexible as your requirements dictate. We have one purpose in mind: to provide you with an all-encompassing security solution that allows your organization to operate efficiently and safely. After all, a bad experience might keep your customers from returning to your place of business so our comprehensive security solutions will address all your security concerns.
Security Officers That Welcome and Protect Your Employees and Guests
We are devoted to creating an inviting atmosphere for guests while ensuring their safety and security. We accomplish this by presenting our security officers in a customer service role as they dress in upscale business clothing or traditional police or military-style uniform, having a more accessible and friendly presence. When your guests feel that they are both welcomed and watched over, they will be more at ease.
Our team takes a proactive approach in 4 D’s:
Deterrence comes in the form of training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls.
We can detect any suspicious activities through electronic monitoring systems, such as alarms, closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel.
We create delays in criminal activity by setting up barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection, also known as Defense-in-Depth.
Our security measures and procedures will deny any form of criminal activity or unwanted incidents from happening in your hotel.
Our Hotel Security Officers Can:
- Provide tailored security solutions with best practices.
- Create site-specific post instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Carefully log in all incoming and outgoing vehicles, deliveries, and visitors.
- Meet and greet all hotel guests and visitors.
- Conduct a security screening of people and their bags.
- Eject unwanted or intoxicated individuals as required.
- Make sure nothing leaves the property without proper authorization.
- Escort visitors.
- Secure all entrances during non-operating hours.
- Conduct interior and exterior foot patrol of the property.
- Check the vicinity for fire, safety hazards, or security breaches.
- Monitor the parking lot.
- Conduct safety enforcement and risk mitigation.
- Conduct emergency response and evacuation in cases of fire, medical, or other emergencies.
- Prepare detailed daily activity log, maintenance log, and safety and incident reports.
- Notify you, the local police, and/or fire departments when needed.
Would you like to know more about our Hospitality security services in California? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or an online message.