As warehouses and distribution centers become frequent targets for burglary, theft, and pilferage, we extend our services by providing experienced personnel, advanced technology, and significant security practices. We conduct thorough risk assessments to develop and implement security-related policies and standard operating procedures to minimize the threat of these crimes to ensure your warehouse runs efficiently.
Our Team Takes a Proactive Approach in 4 D’s:
Deterrence comes in the form of training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls.
We can detect any suspicious activities through electronic monitoring systems, such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel.
We create delays in criminal activity by setting up barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly, multiple layers of protection, also known as Defense-in-Depth.
Our security measures and procedures will deny any form of criminal activity or unwanted incidents from happening in your warehouse or property.
Our Warehouse Security Officers Can:
- Politely and courteously challenge any apparent unauthorized traffic.
- Strictly maintain their uniform, appearance, and helpful disposition.
- Verify that all properties removed from the premises have been authorized for removal.
- Serve as liaison and information center between the management and public.
- Provide tailored security solutions with proven best security practices.
- Create site-specific instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Stand and greet all guests to reinforce security presence, expedite duties, and provide a solid first impression to the guests and employees entering the building.
- Keep watch of dishonest drivers and employees.
- Conduct trash inspection.
- Check for modifying paperwork.
- Monitor shipment procedures to prevent unauthorized shipments.
- Secure the checkpoint on all outbound truck inspections.
- Make sure that packages and deliveries must be logged in on the incoming and outcoming package log.
- Conduct emergency response, evacuations, and/or notifications.
Would you like to know more about our Warehouse security services in California? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or an online message.