We help protect people, property, brand, and assets with years of industry experience and expertise by providing security to movie studios, special events, awards, movie premieres/screenings.
We differentiate ourselves from our competition by:
- Providing GPS tracking of officers.
- Paying our officers above the industry average.
- Providing a supervisor for each production where we are involved.
- Security management – our management team comes from the industry background.
- Working with location manager on budgeting to ensure that we help you stay within budget.
- Training – We train our officers in the entertainment industry, specifically television and movie production set watch.
Our basic training commences with our orientation and continues with the officer receiving a Basic Security Officer training. Training continues when we conduct our initial survey of the sites. We identify the critical tasks that a site requires by conducting a risk assessment. Premier Nationwide Security Services management team makes recommendations for skills that the site requires. Our post orders come from our experience, knowledge, site reviews, and interaction with our client.
Examples of our training:
- Introduction to the Movie and Television Industry
- Overview of Movie & Television Production Security
- Access control
- Legal Authority of a Private Security Officer
- Physical Security & Crime Prevention
- Patrolling & Fixed Post Security
- Criminal & Civil Law & Liability
- Law of Arrest
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Respect in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Emergency Situations & Management
- Report Writing
- Public Relations
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Relations
- Electronic Surveillance
- Introduction to Hazardous Materials
- Handling Bloodborne Pathogens
Would you like to know more about our services? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or online message.