During this COVID-19 crisis, we are seeing security officers on the front line assisting local communities and government efforts combating the virus. Many security guard company in San Diego, California, and their dedicated team are being relied upon to maintain safety requirements at hospitals, grocery stores, and essential businesses.
At Premier Nationwide Security Services, a provider of security services in Califonia, one of our main priorities is keeping our security personnel safe, especially those assigned to high-risk areas. Listed below are the precautionary measures our staff take to prevent the spread of the disease:
- Wearing personal protective equipment, such as a face mask, safety goggles, and disposable gloves, while on duty.
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Frequently disinfect high touch surfaces in the workplace.
- Wash work clothes or uniform after a long shift.
- Sanitize duty belt, radio, and other equipment using an antiviral wipe.
If you hire our security guard services in Tarzana, California, you can rest assured that our team is thoroughly trained on the latest safety guidelines that have been implemented in response to COVID-19.
Whether you need hospital security, residential security, or corporate office security services in San Diego County, California, we are here to help you.