We Operate In A Service Industry Where Delivery Is Key To Establish A Positive Reputation. We Exceptionally Perform Every Day For Our Customers.
Complete Solutions for Your Industry Specific Needs
Our dedicated team of professionals is made up of subject matter experts that can provide you with years of experience and expertise across a wide range of industries. We listen to understand your concerns, objectives, and challenges and create an effective security program with industry-specific solutions. Our security personnel make a difference by helping people live and work in safe and secure environments. Our top priority is for your place of business to operate efficiently and without harm or interruption. Please contact us anytime to discuss custom solutions for your organization’s security needs.
Corporate Security Services
We are the leading provider of security solutions for corporate offices all over California. We understand the problems and challenges facility managers, property owners and tenants face. As our customers’ needs continue to evolve with a rapidly changing world, accordingly, we modify our processes, tactics and procedures to minimize or eliminate those challenges. Thus, our hard work and dedication give our customers peace of mind and the freedom to focus on their core business.
Our security officers can guard your corporation’s entry point, monitor employees, vendors, guests, and deliveries, and limit access to authorized personnel. The comprehensive security solutions we provide can fulfill your corporation’s security concerns and requirements by supplying you with a smartly dressed and well-spoken security officer to provide the exceptional services you are looking for.
We have security officers who can perform multi-functional tasks as a distinct security presence and business support by answering telephones, conducting access control and customer’s property management, observing energy conservation, monitoring sign-ins and logouts, facilitating opening and closing procedures, escorting visitors, and most importantly, responding during medical, fire, or weather emergencies. We go to great lengths to ensure a superior level of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality in all we do.
Through licensed and experienced personnel, modern technology, and knowledge-based security practices, we can meet the challenges faced by today’s office buildings, from high-rise to small establishments and other commercial complexes. Our personnel is trained to manage emergency security situations and confrontations professionally and appropriately.
Aside from protecting assets and property, our security team seeks to provide a stable and safe environment in which your employees can pursue their work without disruption or harm. Furthermore, our personnel will provide valuable public relations services and 24/7 building security solutions.
Our team takes a proactive approach in 4 D’s:
Deterrence comes in the form of training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls.
We can detect any suspicious activities through electronic monitoring systems, such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel.
We create delays in criminal activity by setting up barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection, also known as Defense-in-Depth.
Our security measures and procedures will deny any form of criminal activity or unwanted incidents from happening in your building or office.
Our Corporate Security Officers Can:
- Politely and courteously challenge any apparent unauthorized individual
- Sit upright and alert, keeping the entry and exit point in view
- Stand and greet all guests to reinforce security presence, expedite duties, and provide a solid first impression for the guests and employees entering the building
- Monitor visitors coming in and out of the building and inform the authorized department
- Strictly maintain their uniform, appearance, and helpful disposition
- Verify that all properties removed from the premises have been authorized for removal
- Conduct standard access control enforcement for employees, guests, vendors, and deliveries by following access
- Control policies and procedures
- Serve as liaison and information center between management and the public
- Provide modified security solutions with proven best security practices
- Create site-specific instructions and standard operating procedures
- Make sure that packages and deliveries must be logged in on the incoming and outcoming package log
- Conduct emergency response, evacuations, and/or notifications
- Prepare a detailed daily activity log, safety, and incident reports
Would you like to know more about our Corporate security services in California? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or an online message.