Technology services implemented by Premier Nationwide Security provide exceptional accountability.
- Provides dispatch with live feedback of where our patrol staff and vehicles are at all times
- On-duty security officers are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- If a security officer does not check-in, dispatch sends a security supervisor out to the guard’s post
- GPS means Premier Nationwide Security offers state-of-the-art service and improved security
- A computerized system that sends texts to supervisors and officers Computerized Scanning System (Detex System)
- Barcoded RFID tags are installed around the property
- Security officers must patrol and scan barcoded RFID tags every 30 minutes of their shift
- Every two days, RFID scans are downloaded by the field supervisor, and reports are sent to management
- Reports provided to clients upon request
- Ensures your property gets the attention and protection it deserves
In the event your organization’s security is compromised or needs an additional layer of protection, Premier Nationwide Security is here to help. We offer emergency security services for businesses in California that need a fast, temporary security solution. If your building has been damaged by a breach, natural disaster, fire system out of service or other cause, we will send security personnel to your location as soon as possible to ensure a safe environment.
Would you like to know more about our security services in California? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call or an online message.