We Operate In A Service Industry Where Delivery Is Key To Establish A Positive Reputation. We Exceptionally Perform Every Day For Our Customers.
Complete Solutions for Your Industry Specific Needs
Our dedicated team of professionals is made up of subject matter experts that can provide you with years of experience and expertise across a wide range of industries. We listen to understand your concerns, objectives, and challenges and create an effective security program with industry-specific solutions. Our security personnel make a difference by helping people live and work in safe and secure environments. Our top priority is for your place of business to operate efficiently and without harm or interruption. Mitigate fear, conflict, and aggression while creating a Culture of Safety. Please contact us anytime to discuss custom solutions for your organization’s security needs.
Hospitals & Medical Facilities Security Services
As the leading provider of security solutions for hospitals and medical facilities across California, we understand the challenges faced by executives and security directors in this ever-evolving world. We continuously adapt our processes, tactics, and procedures to meet the evolving needs of our customers, ensuring their peace of mind and the freedom to focus on their core business operations.
Choose Premier Nationwide Security Services for a safe and secure healthcare environment where your patients, staff, and organization can thrive.
Our Security Personnel Are Trained In The Following But Not Limited To.
- On boarding Orientation
- Basic Life Support (BLS) For Healthcare Provider
- Security equipment training (for access control, video surveillance, mass notification, etc.)
- Disaster/ Medical Codes Response Training
- Regulatory and accreditation compliance, including CMS, HIPAA, OSHA, EMTALA, TJC, DNV, CIHQ, & NFPA
- Use of force/restraints
- Workplace violence preparedness
- Infant/child abduction response
- Awareness-Vigilance-Avoidance-Defense-Escape (AVADE) Training
- Verbal de-escalation/crisis intervention
- Active shooter response
- Report writing and incident reporting
- CPR/AED/first aid
- Bomb threat response
- Hazmat incident response
- Drug diversion training
- Fire Safety
- Post Instructions
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Handcuffs/Gel Pepper Spray Qualification
- Other Specialized or State Required Training
Our security measures and procedures will deny any form of criminal activity or unwanted incidents from happening in your building or office.
As We Aim For Better Customer Security, Our Healthcare Security Officers Provide The Following Services:
- Acting with restraint, not allowing emotions to dictate actions and/or reactions
- Being alert for suspicious activity
- Enforcing the rules and regulations of the hospital
- Enforcing access to the property and regulation of equipment
- Evaluating a situation and taking appropriate steps to resolve it in a professional manner
- Gathering, compiling, recording, and reporting security or safety hazards
- Monitoring activity in and around an assigned area
- Monitoring a given situation until completed
- Protecting and assisting the people; controlling the security of the area
- Providing traffic control, when necessary
- Responding appropriately to routine and emergencies promptly
- Supervising at-risk patients as needed
- Treating all information as confidential and respecting everyone’s right to privacy
- Using necessary force, as appropriate to the situation
Would you like to know more about our Healthcare security services in California? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us via phone call 888-251-6607 or an online message.